Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via www.filedoc.co.uk or via email. This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
Certain businesses are required under the data protection act to have a data controller. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Godfrey Gabriel and can be contacted via email at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and condition of use
FileDoc Limited website contains up-to-date and relevant information of a general kind. Nevertheless, we don’t guarantee the integrity, correctness and timeliness of the contents. This is also valid with respect to external websites which are linked to this site.
In a verdict from the 12th of May 1998, district court of Hamburg declared that integrating hyperlinks makes one possibly partially responsible for the contents of the linked site. It can be prevented – according to the court – by express statement that one dissociates oneself from the content of linked sites.
For all hyperlinks on the Internet, the following is valid:
We expressly emphasize, that we don’t have any kind of influence on the shape and contents of linked websites
We dissociate ourselves from all contents of the linked sites and we do not appropriate their contents.
Further conditions for the usage of FileDoc Limited website:
Intellectual property rights
Content and layout of the website are copyrighted. All rights reserved. Information or data (text, pictures, graphics, sound, videos, flash or animations) from FileDoc Limited website cannot be copied or used, in any form, also in extracts without prior written consent from FileDoc.
Brand names and Logos
Brand names and logos used on the website are protected. It is not allowed to use these brand names and logos without prior written consent of FileDoc Limited.
Setting up links to the website of FileDoc Limited
A link to this website can be set up only if it does not infringe on any Rights, in particular: copyrights, trademark rights or intellectual property rights of FileDoc Limitied.
The personal data you provide is used only to determine your identity. We want to expressly point to the fact that we process all personal data in strict accordance with the provisions of laws on the protection of personal data. In particular, personal data is not provided to third parties without authorisation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information or contact us via the contact us page.
- 1.2 Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web-log statistics and other communication data.
- 1.3 Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Where we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is automatically downloaded to your computer; this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- 3.1 To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- 3.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- 3.3 To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- 3.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- 3.5 We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
- 3.6 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- 3.7 If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- 3.8 Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
STORING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.2 Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- 4.3 The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- 5.1 Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
- 5.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 5.2.1 Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- 5.2.2 Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- 5.2.3 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £20 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is Filedoc Limited, Suite 5, 17 Old Leeds Road, Huddersfield HD1 1SG
Filedoc Limited of Station Rd, Huddersfield, HD2 1UT, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FCA]. Our FCA Registration Number is 694935. Our regulated activity is Credit Broking. This permission is limited to credit broking as a supplier of goods or services. Debt Counselling and Debt Adjusting is limited to relevant credit activities as defined in paragraph 2G of Schedule 6 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. You can check these details on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website http://www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. We will usually provide your Leasing Agreement through CF Corporate.